Saturday 18 October 2008

Tag

I have 2 mp3 players. One of them is 128mB, the other takes forever to change. Therefore, I shall use Winamp. Got tagged by Adrian Yap.

1. You shall put your music player on shuffle.
2. You shall press forward for each question.
3. You shall use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. You shall give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

How are you feeling today?
Westlife - Have You Ever
- According to TITLE, so this is quite, um, well, how I inspire myself.

Will you get far in life?
Rooster - Staring At The Sun
- Erm....I don't get it. Is it supposed to mean that I have to become blind to get far in life?

How do your friends see you?
Nelly Furtado - Do It
- Um... The only way might be the biblical context (do unto others as you would they do unto you), which I don't think is close enough. Nope, they don't see it.

What is your best friend's theme song?
Black Eyed Peas - Don't Lie
- Ahem... I don't get it at all.

What is the story of your life?
Good Charlotte - In This World (Murder)
- Well, if I wasn't a Christian, this would probably be.

What was high school like?
My Chemical Romance - Helena
- What? Maybe, yeah, goodbye.

How can you get ahead in life?
Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off
- I'm not getting this.

What is the best thing about your friends?
John Mayer - Daughters
- I think... that this is wrong. And sounds wrong.

What is in the store for this weekend?
N Sync - Bye Bye Bye
- I don't think there will be any sudden farewells. Z.

How is your life going?
OneRepublic - All Fall Down
> Ah... In a sadistic way, I wish.

What song will they play on your funeral?
The All-American Rejects - Stab My Back
>Ha... Yeah. Nice song though.

What do your friends really think about you?
Westlife - It's You
> Hm... The title, not the lyrics, please. Uniqness. It's just Abel.

Do people secretly lust about you?
Sara Bareilles - Love Song
>I don't get it... Maybe... It's a great piano rock song BTW.

How can I make myself happy?
N Sync - Pop
> Yeah, breakdancing's nice to watch.

What should you do with your life?
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
> Does it make any sense? Get rich? NOOOOO!

Will you ever have children?
Nick Lachey - I Can't Hate You Anymore
> ? This is... off...

No comments:

Post a Comment