Wednesday 25 May 2011

Next Stop

Ah yes inspired by a certain compatriot blogger. I'm headed to... Not very far actually. Ipoh International School (Tenby A Level Centre, it's name proper) is the destination. Doing, A-levels (if it wasn't obvious enough). Cambridge syllabus. A twist of fate lands me there, rather than Form 6, rather than KTAR, rather than scholarship to random KL college.

Really expectant after 5 whole months off the books, surprising how true it is. Joses explains that the wait for Form 6 is exactly for this effect, to give students a "break" from studies and gear themselves for the next level of collegiate.

And I have a "part time job" so to speak, pays rather well, gives rather great hours! The way it reached me, it might as well have fallen out of the sky. God is really awesome, and to be frank it's through an old CF connection :) there you have it, the basics of blessing! To compound this point, the place I bunked over and also the dudes that bought my Switchfoot ticket are Christian relations too.. From the same school of Anderson, where great minds gather!

I'll sign off as there's work tmr! So glad for the income so be seeing ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment