Saturday 1 October 2011

Next Stop, Brooklyn

I know this blog seems a bit dead now, so I'll offer you five fleeting footnotes of my life. So happens all pertain to things my friends do. I have crazy friends. As you read this post (and more in the series to come), do know that you've had fair warning!
  • My friend banged in to a car. He was on foot. HAHA
  • Oh oh oh there was this cuuuute dog my friend owns. It's all white, and shaggy a bit.
  • Another friend was lying around in the grass listening to his emo songs. Along came a teacher to "jenguk" him and question him why on earth was he doing so. Nuts or not, you tell me?
  • A couple of my friends (brothers) are planning a drive trip all the way to Penang for lunch after school on a beautiful Friday. Can't wait for the moment :)
  • This friend just sent me a very cool indie song - I like it when people filter out the best of the best (esp. non-mainstream/radio stuff) songs for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment