Sunday 22 June 2008

Tagged

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

My annoying bro, Constance Chi

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

- 1. I play the piano and guitar. Stepping up to serve in both next year X_X.

- 2. Don't play computer games at home anymore.

- 3. Want a ph0ne that would be able to stop my annoying sister from checking my messages.

- 4. Would like to sleep more, but night's when people chat, and morning's when Andersonians pray for revival EVERY DAY X_X.

- 5. Enjoy doing the "boring" jobs, just because nobody else wants to do them.

- 6. Likes Strawberry Ice Cream. =D

- 7. Is a sadist at heart, but don't enjoy seeing people get hurt T_T. That's where VIDEO GAMES come into play. Fantasy mutilation... AGH GONNA GET HIGH!!!

- 8. Stays level-headed, even when playing extremely violent video games, or get annoyed by people asking "who you like?".

8 random facts will NEVER describe ME.

3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.

No, I shall not tag.

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

I have not tagged anyone, I shall not leave a comment on nobody's blogs. Feel free to get tag yourself.

1 comment:

  1. you are simply random. and... don't steal my favourite. -.-

    ReplyDelete