Saturday 4 April 2009

Accepted, Acceptance


More camp details.

Lol. I was in Eirini (a group). Members:

Me
Joon Yang
Zhi Yang
Jeffrey Ng
Jessica Tan
Wai Wei
Sue Jenn

Haha. Had a fun time pretending to discuss sketch with them all. (=

Btw, Eirini means peace. The group names were based on the fruits of the spirit (in Greek). Of course, Agape (love) was removed, as it was the obvious one. We had:

Eirini - Peace
Ypomoni - Patience
Egkratia - Self-Control
Chrestotes - Kindness?
Pisti - Joy?
Leptos - Gentleness

Hmmm. Memory faded. Never mind.

Now for the camp theme! The camp theme was "Unveiled", with the "key" verse being 2Co 3:18. 

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. -NKJV
Hmm. I think posting up my notes would be a bit... long. Never mind.

Anyway. Here's a list of campers who have blogs, who I've linked up to the right. Scroll down just a bit. Do tell me if I've missed out anyone.

Aaron Y.
Adrian Y.
Allyson C. (Yen Yee)
Carl C. (Chee Soon)
Constance C.
Daren B.
Grace F.
Irene C.
Jane L.
Jenny C.
Jeremy T.
Jessica T.
Joon Yang C.
Marcus N.
Natasha T.
Serene C.
Shaun Nien C.
Sue Li T.
Wai Jon C.
Yean Kit N.

Edit: Missed out Weng Tze. Someone hand me the link! Aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment