Friday 10 April 2009

Easter Egg-what?

Lol. Today was the combined meeting for Convent (MC) CF (Morn + Afternoon) and Anderson. Haha. Here's an outline of the planned events.

Committee Meeting - 11.30p.m. (HAHAHAH, it's a.m., but it was written as p.m. on my sis' schedule)
Can't really say much, didn't attend, obviously. This was [probably] mainly for their games session later, and was MC only.

Welcoming of Guests [smtg] - 12.00p.m.
Well. I came right before 12, left at 12 for lunch with JY.

Icebreaker - 12.30p.m.? [real time: 12.45 like that]
Well. Icebreaker was the paper on the back, write stuff on it. Lol. Dumb stuff la. Don't think I should post much up, other than SOMEBODY [me] scribbling "An-abelle!" on Jee An's back. Lol

Games - 1.00p.m.?
Haha. Games. They chucked me in the 1st group [aaah alphabetical order]. Group members ah. There wasn't much time to get their names straight, 'cause the game was really high-tempo. Recognised Chris and Alicia though. Lol. Hmm. 

Goal of the game was to get 7 "ingredients" [pieces of paper], 7 "coloured" eggs [normal eggs with coloured paper stuck on them], and some "secret ingredient" [I hab no idea what this is] to make a "rainbow easter meal". Lol.

To get the ingredients, you had to:
  • Find the "stations", a.k.a. people. You have a list though, of people.
  • Identify the personality correctly, though they won't give you a straight answer. They will though if you push your answer convincingly.
  • Do a task. Most of the tasks were quite mild compared to what I've experienced before, lol.
To get the eggs, you had to literally find them wherever. You need to get 1 each of the 7 unique coloured eggs. They were coloured "according" to the rainbow.

The game was quite interesting to me, though I believe somebody sabotaged the eggs real bad. Though, I have to confess, my group "sabotaged" the eggs too, but that was clearly after we realised the game had ended. Andrew/Christine's group won. X_X. My group had finished all the tasks, but we were searching for that last egg for plenty of minutes. Never mind. Haha.

Praise & Worship - 2.15pm-2.30pm (somewhere inbetween)
Haha. P&W was.. quite fun. Though I think they should've miked up the guitars, or at least guitar. Or worked on positioning? Ah, never mind. Lol. It was quite solid barring the lack of guitar volume. Though the mikes were too sensitive like one of my church mikes, if you held it at arm's length, that would have been the suitable distance. Though I really believe God's presence was real there. So yeah.

Sharing? - 3.15pm
A team from SONG came over. They were decent, yea. Managed to get the message across. I won't really share much about my thought on this though. Though you are free to ask in person. Haha.

They finished on "My Redeemer Lives".

Ending - 4.00 like that
Hah. Ended with "Take It All". Still wondering. Why ah, song so high don drop key. My Redeemer was extremely high. Or somepeople say low. Never mind. Ah. But still, good la, ended on a -high- note. Haha.

Then! We proceeded! To! food

Food was basically pak pak pak session. Talking everywhere, lol. There wasn't enough drink though. And cups. But excess food lol. Biasa lerr. Then clean up, and balik. Haha.

Yea. Professional report writer Abel Chi ant you serbize. Kainly pay mi to make my english less poverty

No comments:

Post a Comment