Saturday 23 May 2009

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yea, filthy mid-year's are over. Good riddance.

Then, we have! The new Hillsong United album =D

Thx to Serene for plopping it onto my pendrive. And about 80% of my Hillsong collection's from her, music books also hahaha. (:

Freedom Is Here
Key: A

Keyboard section. Do NOT doubt my hearing LOL. Demonstration upon request anyway hahah.

Chords for the song.

Verse & Chorus
D A E Bm [earlier error, listed the Bm as F#m]

Bridge
D F#m A E

Yeah.

Then. I got 2 pairs of jeans! They were my cous's, Stephen's hahaha. CK & Flypaper! And the CK's made in Mauritius lol. Thanks dude. Hand-me-downs are now much cooler (=

Time to hantam all the "how well do you know me"'s on facebook. Though it's a semi-retarded thing to do. Hahaha, yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment