Sunday 2 August 2009

Testimony.

Well. OK. Haha. This is after The Reveal. I went to Ipoh Garden East to have lunch. Well, yea. Then the uncle of the stall aite. He's a friendly guy la. So while I'm ordering, he asks me whether I got pray for his leg anot.

Note: He was involved in an accident, injured his leg badly. He wasn't at the stall for a few months, his wife took care of it.

I was very blank, and answered truthfully la. I didn't. Then he asked whether I'm a Christian. I obviously answered yes la. Then he said, tomorrow (which is a Sunday) pray for me OK? Then I said "of course, uncle" with a smile. Then he told me this. He's a Christian! And he just converted a few months ago! =D

Well, the special thing about this is. When I pray for my food, I make it a habit to pray for the person who made the food. And I visit that specific stall 2-4 times a week. So yea =D. It worked! Thank you God (= =D =P =D (= =)

Edit: The best thing about this is that he's a really nice guy. Hahahahahahahaha.


Jer 33:6 - Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.

2 comments: