Saturday 11 December 2010

Feels Like Tonight

Well, today was the most awesome-packed day. Well, not to say mind-blowing awesome, but awesome from mulitple angles! Movie -> gaming (well, what to do. for friendship's sake. It's a great time out too) -> Football -> online! =D

Flynn is hawt!
Movie was Rapunzel, it's actually a real good show, the storyline is tight (for a kinda kid's movie? yes definitely) and fully deserves glowing reviews it got from all them critics! Thinking through the movie, there's a lot of story knitting, and given the amount of singing, the story is developed pretty well.

And yeah. Had to refund a ticket because we overbought. Full refund, I love TGV man! And and. saw a few friends at the movie. And missed a tonne more who watched another movie/lepak-ed around JJ before/after I came. Heh.

Gaming was CS and COD. What can you say.

This is what happened for most of the game. Haha!
Football was jaw-drop-awesome, at first it was overwhelming, we had past 25 people on the pitch! Didn't bother to count, it would've been difficult. And playing sweeper is really exhilarating! For me. Had a really good game today, the form and the runs were lovely. Though I still need to work on my stamina if I want to be on top of my game though. Heh. 7-4, and we conceded 2 from 2 over-the-goalie blunders (common goalie mistake). Great friends, games and players make me happy. =)
Online, well. A great friend took the time to contact me  =). Heh. Need not say more, shall not say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment