Saturday 11 December 2010

Program Latihan Khidmat Negara

Oh and well. I got NS 1st batch. Leaving on 3rd January. =/ Well it'll be an awesome time. But there's just too much to miss back here, it's gonna be them farewells & last goodbyes I won't get to give. It's gonna be the collective forging of our freedom into happen-ings. It's gonna be them times when we're filling in the (maybe) final moments of our friendship into history. But oh well, if it's what I'm destined to do, where I'm destined to be, so be it!


I know I have to make the most out of those 3 months. I know I have to make them friends in those 3 months. I know I have to sculpt my fitness in those 3 months. And. I know I'll be back for the highlights of this season. And. I know I WILL be the highlight of the season. I shall be! Who needs flying colo- never mind. Have a great year. 2011, you're gonna be my joy. You better be.

(Any arrogance in the above post is vehemently denied, I just do believe in myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment