Tuesday 5 April 2011

Life and All It Is

Hey there, my beautiful blog. Well to start off, spent most of my day (well, I slept in the whole morning! nuts) with JY, lunch-ing with 'im and Ian @ Parade. Saw Henry Ting there! What chance, lol. Wanted to visit a friend's mum, a couple of mix-ups meant we just dropped off the giftcard&chocs to him at his house, as she was already gonna be discharged when we wanted to go. But well, caught a DotA game with Joses at Joon Yang's house (LOL!) so it wasn't all too bad :)

On a side note, I am a very indecisive blogger. Heh. Here's a list of post (titles) and first lines that I never posted.


Volumes of
A Brand New Start/Under the Influence
Use Somebody
Shades
 - The website's still a bit raw. Haha.
Type type type
Tear-apart Trilemma
Here We Go
 - Raya was, unglamorous to say the least.
Yes now, there's this issue of bass guitar cravings. Well, have already set a personal goal - earn enough cash for a bass guitar by the end of 2012! :D I guess that's about it. That's all there is to it. Yeah. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment