Monday 11 April 2011

What Life Is

Hey all. I'm back from church camp, which was at Cameron Highlands! Awesome times up there - first day itself got myself a neat Arsenal jacket, and chapati! XD everything's good! Played some modern cardgames my cousin loaned out to us graciously, and spent time well there, definitely. (We went up on Friday!)

Second day was on for worship, so privileged to be! Preacher was charismatic, cool and confident, and certainly gave us points to ponder, and of course a smattering of jokes all over! Well, after Day 2 session, (Day 1 was more like R&R, the program proper begins on Day 2) we went for steamboat at a nearby restaurant. Served us plenty, and there was a LOT of noodles left over, I kid you not. We actually requested to take back the steamboat pot, and secured it XD. Back for another night of games and lepaking around, and later retired to my room.

We played till we- wait. No! But it was fun XD


Day 3 had another session, things happened. And well, after everything, had lunch at the same restaurant, but this time was Chinese style! Meaning that we ordered big plates of dishes and all. My family went back early and we stopped on the way for tea, caught some scones! Pretty good, better than the one my sis ordered at the mamak (like seriously! Don't ever do that, order scones at mamak), which was as hard as cement. She made a gigantic mess trying to cut pieces off =P. And it rained on the way back, so it misted up!

Something like this!

Oh, and back at Ipoh! Managed to catch Sam's surprise birthday party, though more by chance than by choice. Almost kidnapped Joshi Loo along but he had a dinner, so I was a bit bummed =/ But nevertheless, I went! Then accidentally bumped into Sam at the washroom (imagine the stunned look on my face when I saw him in the mirror) and had to spit some random story about friends being late and all. Haha. We stopped by Black Canyon with Fong, who was taking Sam, and pretended to have dinner. Or so to speak. Cake came later, rather than sooner. Hahah. Managed to catch the first half of the game, Arsenal won! :D

Then we went to watch "Just Go With It", had a blast of a night. So yeah. Pictures @ Judith's blog so I don't have to feel guilty, hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment