Tuesday 7 June 2011

BRATs

Hey guys. If you've been a friend on facebook or following me on twitter, you'll definitely know that, I've been at BRATs Camp '11 at Alor Setar, Kedah! And this you probably won't know, that I was at Paradise Sandy Beach Resort (Hotel lah) the day before camp. More like a stopover holiday before heading to Alor Setar. Family went there, then parents dropped me and my sister off to BRATs!

P.S. this post'll be split up into smaller bits, released whenever I want to :D

This was in the... garden? Swimming pool. Absolutely beautiful place!

A random message... Heh.

An angle of the view from our balcony! It faces the beach but the space is huge!


(On a side note, my parents stayed the following night @ Alor Setar - they caught Kungfu Panda 2 without us kids!!! How could theyyyyyyy :O)

Edit: You can check out my sis's blog some time, it already has (Update #2!) the Penang food photos on it! Here's a taster - Penang Chee Cheong Fun - my mum's favourite, and must have, at Gurney Drive!

Penang Chee Cheong Fun! At the famed Gurney Drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment