Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Journey

Wellhello! Here's some pictures I've collected over the past month.. With a story behind each! :)



This was at Ritz Bina, a top-shop no-frills dining outlet! Cat sleeping under the row of dishes. Actually a family of them. They were SHO cute!!!


Outside the Taj Mahal of Ipoh, our beloved train station.. Drove there to get tickets for my KL trip to get A-level photostat-books and visit BRATs peeps and crash Mr. Benjamin Tan!


At Ben's house, we encountered... mozzies! The freaking mosquitoes were partying-partying-yeah all over me and him on Friday night.. We gladly took revenge in the morning and doused them in aerosol! Huge fella, but see the spray left on the tile hahaha!


Okay, the next step requires a prequel. Last Saturday, I was working for Disney Malaysia through a friend's event company.. It's for this audition/competition called Disney My School Rocks, which is an inter-school dance competition! Perak level, and plenty of manpower involved. There were about 30+ people involved in the entire event's administration! Haha. Here we go.


At work, I was assigned the duty of a team guardian - handling the incoming teams and ushering them around, also rushing and bringing them to backstage for standby. The most stressful job I guess, since we're almost always on duty and can truly fail.. And cus I just need to let it out? I am number four! :D


Due to my work responsibilities, I was required to use a walkie-talkie. It was quite new and interesting, although you'll probably hurt your ears a bit given the noise the pack needs to overcome! But enjoyed it lah everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment