Sunday 24 July 2011

Kuala Lumpur - Family

Hellohellohello. I haven't been here for almost a month, how about that! Been busy being on top of the world, enjoying life :)

(Oh a quick note - my video editing software is down - There's a really interesting video I need to edit before I publish it in the full post, so be patient aite! Here's a short pre.)

This post is mainly about this KL trip I made last weekend - for a bunch of different reasons! The original purpose was to capitalise on my free Liverpool ticket that my friend passed to me.. It'd mean I'd meet up with my cousins, Serene and Stephen. Don't really meet up with them as often as I should!

My aunt's dog. Sho cute right? It's a Golden Retriever crossed with a Rottweiler. Elegant!
Okay, aside from the cute dog. Stayed with my "aunt" of sorts. It's on my cousin's side who's not related to me. But she was really nice to me nevertheless :D She has 5 dogs in the house, 3 Shih-Tzus and 2 mix breeds. And if you didn't know the babysitter I grew up with, another aunt was married to a vet, so I do get along with dogs quite quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment