Friday 25 November 2011

How to Park #101

After a friend's birthday party one fine Saturday night, a group of us decided to head out for bubble tea. We went to the recently-opened Chatime in Greentown (it's opposite MP, behind DiGi Centre if you didn't know!).

The catch was, the place was full to the brim. And it was already past 10.00pm ! Talk about popular. I chose pearl milk tea and got my friend to order it for me (line was long too).

When I sipped the drink, it was sour. Turns out the variant I ordered was sold out, and the staff recommended this Sour Plum tea. Which my friends conveniently forgot to tell me. Oh, great.

Me, Ivan and Saw headed out to the Dataran food area nearby for supper with some dudes. After that, me and Ivan saw this crazy scenario. A guy parked about 3 inches away from another car. IT'S SIMPLY RIDICULOUS and I immediately decided to take pictures.

Ivan with his shiny white fedora!

Like dude are you serious?

Oh well. It was hilarious while it lasted

Me and Ivan had a good laugh. And oh well, we headed back home! (Hey if you ever spot the same car, do give him a holler on my behalf! And a tremendously cynical snicker while cracking a joke about his amazing parking skills)

No comments:

Post a Comment