Sunday 6 July 2008

Disappear?

Friday was report card day... It was kind of... freaky at first. I was expecting these things to happen:
  • My class teacher to touch on my responsibility (or maybe lack of it) as the monitor
  • My class teacher to touch on the blank pages in my maths book (I really, really forgot about it - true, but not very believable)
  • Parents to nag a bit on my results
  • Friends to fly off to Parkson, stranding me at school
Out of those 4, none of them happened. Let's break it down:

  • My class teacher to touch on my responsibility (or maybe lack of it) as the monitor
Well, maybe I did a decent job.
  • My class teacher to touch on the blank pages in my maths book (I really, really forgot about it - true, but not very believable)
Her tummy wasn't giving her a nice time, so she said.
  • Parents to nag a bit on my results
I only got 2 Bs, and if I said I studied for the exam, it wouldn't be a complete truth.
  • Friends to fly off to Parkson, stranding me at school
They all went back home, leaving enough to keep me entertained.

Learnt how to play Chinese Chess, although I'm not really in to it. Later, had CF. Altar call. Was... good as usual. Ben "overprayed", and they tried to carry him into the car, but they failed. They were on deadline, shorty. Later at night, Shas called me over to "wash" his car. He had an accident, if you didn't know. Ended up watching Ben and Shas play Winning Eleven (as usual), get high abit and then went to the fun fair. Won a priceless keychain... A Spiderman keychain! (If you don't get it, then, stay that way). Oh, Shas, you forgot to get your minions to wash your car!

Saturday... wasn't anything special, so let's just got to the interesting part. Watched a message at youth on the Hillsong "All of the Above" DVD, entitled "A Generation of Light". Was an interesting message. After that, did nothing really interesting.

Sunday, Sunday. Forgot some stuff for fellow church members. Reminded, and will bring them next week, I promise. Besides that, I'm not emo actually, just very, very drowsy. But that makes me emo, so whatever.

Managed to clear up any doubts about the CF treasury (I'm the treasurer), and some things just fell into place by pure coincidence (read: God's will). Also found out some interesting things today =).

1 comment:

  1. dude. i love you. haha. did i freak u out? anyway, God is awsumm to us huh? have He not given us some stuff we don't deserve? wheeeee... anyway, we should really get ready for whatever trials. haha. what randomness. i miss phil. sigh...

    ReplyDelete