Friday 2 January 2009

A Day Late

Ehe. Merry Christmas, & a happy new year to all of you. =D

Anyway. Google Chrome (my beloved web browser) doesn't like me anymore. Loads ugleh webpages for no reason, and that loses all the blogging options on Blogspot!!! AH!

Pics for you (note: I'm just testing out to see whether my method of uploading pics faster than anyone else works =P, & also mess around):

Wikipedia
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Blogspot (New Post)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Gmail
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yeah. Problematic now. Google please fix (=. And woohoo, I uploaded the pics way faster than expected!

Note: The blue-bar browser is Google Chrome. The plain-bar browser with the orange fox swirl is Firefox, just so you know. They both are much better than Internet Explorer, which is a horrid thing, IMO.


Anyways, back to the year than could have been. Lol. 2008, This Is Our God was released by Hillsong. The album was a great one, songs that really touch.

Racked up personal achievements, and public achievements much more than I ever expected this year. It's fitting though. The Michaelians in my batch (the ones with the same age as me) aren't that good, although every time I say something like that, some Mark Siew pops up in the conversation. PLEASE. That's all you can say about them? Maybe there's a good footballer, a good speaker. But I haven't seen a solid show of dominance over many fields.

Anyway, my school junior batches are definitely worse off, so it's still even ground for them (=.

Then we have YACF Camp '08. Which was great stuff. Come for the next year camp, please? =D

Hmmm, what's in store for 2009?
  • Admin duty as Form 5's "study".
  • More admin duty in Scrabble after attain Veep post -.-
  • Going up strong in the U-18 category even though we're F4.
  • YACF/ISCF Camp '09 Port Dickson!
  • New syllabus to tackle, classmates to trash @ English or something
  • Watching people writhe in the face of the 3 letter Exam. 'Cause it's no fun.
  • Other things not coming to mind right now.
Anyway, times are getting better, though I expect life not to be easier for me.

-Abel-

No comments:

Post a Comment