Friday 9 January 2009

Tag

I did this tag before. Nevertheless, I'll do it again.

Tagged by Kelly Ong

1.The last person to tag you is?
Kelly?

2.Your 5 impression of him/her?
  • Always bored
  • Always bored
  • Always bored
  • Always bored
  • Always bored

3. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
Dunno. Crap too much?

4. The most memorable words that he/she spoke to you?
it's one of those japanese moment things

Something like that

5. If he/she becomes your lover you will....
What the swt.

6. If he/she becomes your enemy you will....
Laugh. She's in Aussie Land. Bite me.

7.IF he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on.....
Talking crap.

8.If he/she becomes your enemy, its because..
I sent her a virus over msn

9.The most desirable thing for him/her to do is..
?

10.Overall impression towards him/her is..
Hmmm. Australian?

11.How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
They will feel swt.

12.The character for yourself is..
Hmmm... What?

13. On the contrary, the character you hate for yourself is?
I think, is my extremely professional procrastination.

14.The most ideal person you want to be is..
Me.

15. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about him/her
Pray first.

16.Ten people you tag. Ah. Here we go again. Note: these lists are randomly generated from my Friendster/Facebook friend's list.
  1. Adrian Y.
  2. Joan C.
  3. Stephen C.
  4. Chee Soon C.
  5. Jeremy T.
  6. Ivan W.
  7. Serene C.
  8. Allyson
  9. Christopher
  10. Grace F.

17.Who is #2 having a relationship with?
Her sisters?

18.Is #3 a male or a female?
Male.

19.If #7 and #10 got together, would that be a good thing?
Woi. 2 MC CF presidents? I don't think so.

20.How about #5 and #8?
Hmmm... I think it will cause a WW3 someday.

21. What is #1 studying about?
DotA.

22. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
More than half of them, this week. The rest, 2-3 weeks, or never.

23.Is #4 single?
Better be. Anot I should know. I do not condone such behaviour anyway.

24.Say something about #2.
Put busy on MSN!

No comments:

Post a Comment