Monday 5 January 2009

Taggabel

Tag Name 10 people.

1. Puvilan

2. Marcus N.

3. Chee Soon C.

4. Serene C.

5. Jonan W.

6. Joses K.

7. John L.

8. Joan C.

9. Jane L.

10. Stephen L.


How do you know 1?

School la. Classmates since Std. 2.

What would you do if you never met 2?

Um, maybe won't get to see a stupid-people killer in high-per mode.

What would you do if 3&4 dated you?

DEH. 1's a guy friend, one's my cousin. ()_()

Do you think 5&6 make a good couple?

They share the same gender... Though maybe a break dance duo.

Do you think 7 is attractive?

Just cute. Not attractive.

Do you know anything about 8's family?

I've only seen her sisters. That's all.

Tell me something about 9.

Hmmm. Loud?

What language does 2 speak?

English, BM, not sure about any Chinese, and fart.

Who is 3 going out with?

Joon Yang!

How old is 4?

17 going on 18.

When was the last time you talked to 5?

Online through my Facebook status, a few minutes ago. MSN, a weeks or two? In person, 2-3 weeks?

Who's 6 favourite singer?

Um. I have no clue. Maybe... Ah. I can't figure it out with my brain alone. Need facts.

Would you date 7?

No. C'mon man.

10 single?

Yeah.

What is 9's last name?

Surname = Lam. Last name = Chuin.

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?

No lah. I'm a guy, he's also a guy.

Which school does 2 go to?

SMK Anderson.

What do you like about 3?

Creates quotable lame jokes. Ex:

Someone - "You're from Anderson, right?"
Cheong - "No. SMK Anderson."


End of tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment